Retirement, health & hormones |
Emma Snowsill – Frodeno
Listen on Sound Cloud:
Listen on iTunes:
In this episode we chat about;
- Coping with ill-health as a successful and professional athlete
- What lead to the decision of retirement
- Comparisons and finding your inner voice
- Respecting stress and life circumstances
- Establishing a new identity after sport
- Hormone health & pregnancy
- Her husband Jan Frodeno & road safety for cyclists
Read more about Emma’s wellness and retirement story here: http://www.witsup.com/snow-time-like-the-present-emma-snowsill-officially-retires/
Katee is a self confessed hormone nerd, endurance coach, wellness advocate and Triathlete - here too educate, inspire and distil wisdom in an effort to shift up endurance norms.
Grab yourself an almond latte, herbal tea or perhaps a red wine to focus your mind and enjoy the show.
Healing The Grumpy Athlete
“As a result of our own experiences we have met too many endurance athletes experiencing adrenal dysfunction and hormonal imbalance coupled with poor performance.”
In this eBook, Coach Katee’s shares her passion of hormonal health, nutritional wellness and a more sophisticated approach to training.